Life may sometimes feel like an uphill climb, but with the StairMaster StepMill 916 you’ll enjoy taking it one step at a time.
Climbing stairs was once a radical notion in the exercise world. But with a sophisticated, smooth machine like the SM916 StepMill available today, stair climbing is almost a “must-do” part of any serious fitness practitioner’s routine. The SM916 StepMill is the machine that, due to its revolving staircase with 8” high steps, most closely resembles the act of actual stairclimbing.
Today’s up-to-date model features ergonomically designed handrails, which allow for maximum user intensity, accessory options that allow you to store your mp3 player, a nationally recognized fitness test to gauge your progress, and custom CPAT and WFI Fire Fighter Tests. The SM916 also comes with standard fitness machine features like water-bottle holders and Polar® compatible heart rate monitoring hook-ups.
Like all StairMaster® products, the SM916 StepMill® is backed by the company that for 25 years has been recognized as the leader in the field of stair climbing.
NOTE: This unit requires a 10′ ceiling height.
- Power: 120V | AC 50-60Hz | 2.5A
- Drive System: Chain/Alternator
- Heart Rate: Polar Compatible
- Programs: 10 Workouts
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intensity, HR Intervals, Calorie Goal, HR Zone Trainer, Multi-Stage Fit Test, CPAT & WFI Fire Fit Test
- Step Height: 8″ fixed step
- Step Speed Rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- Step Up Height: 12″
- Recommended Ceiling Height: 10′
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Additional Features: Water bottle holder, accessory tray
- Dimensions – Length: 50″
- Dimensions – Width: 29″
- Dimensions – Height: 78″
- Unit Weight: 409 lbs