- Bring your outside workout indoors with the commercial-grade TT8. The TT8 offers 2 motors that operate the incline and decline features of our treadmill, which helps users customize runs according to what they are used to doing outside.
- In addition to the incline/decline feature, the extra wide running surface and reinforced framework are rated for stress/use and users up to 400 lbs. This framework, perma-waxed reversible deck, with 3″ crowned rollers, offers quality for years of use. When compared to models that cost upwards of $5,000, the Sole TT8 is miles ahead of the competition in quality, performance, and value.
- The TT8 also comes standard with a 2 ply belt that adds even more to the feel of the treadmill as well as longevity. The belt is engineered on a similar premise to the soles in running shoes. The TT8 offers a top speed of 12 mph and a top incline of 15 levels to give you a variety of options for interval workouts.
- It also includes a 10.1″ TFT LCD display, a quiet cushioned flex deck, and a 4.0 HP motor with a commercial grade 10lb. flywheel around the motor to provide smooth and consistent power. It has effective programs that aid users in reaching personal fitness goals. For example, the Heart Rate Control program will keep you on target for heart rate training, whether it be for losing weight or endurance training.
- The TT8 now includes an integrated tablet holder so you can use your smart devices to watch shows or follow workout routines. Also included is a USB port for charging and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to music.