The Sky Fort II will elevate your children’s imaginations — and your landscape. With raised clubhouse, roomy porch, and crow’s nest complete with its own telescope, this towering play and will feel like their own wooden castle. And there are plenty of fun, safe ways to move around this personal palace: a full length of monkey bars swings them straight into the raised clubhouse, a challenging rock wall allows them to climb directly onto the porch, and a 10 foot wave slide slithers them right back down.
SWING SET FEATURES
- Made of 100% All Cedar Wood
- Raised clubhouse with wood roof, windows, covered entry way, and bay windows
- Front porch with sun balcony
- Crow’s nest with telescope
- Lower deck with snack stand and picnic table
- Two belt swings and one 2-person swing glider
- Rock climbing wall and flat step entry ladder
- 10ft. Wave slide and Monkey Bars
- Stain Color: Light Brown/Dark Brown. Stain color may vary
- Easy Assembly – Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
The Skyfort II is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
SWING SET SPECS
|Assembled Dimensions||21′ 11″||x||17′ 0″||x||12′ 5″||Weight:||741lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 92″ x 22 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ Weight: 126 lbs.
Box 2: 92″ x 22 1/4″ x 9 1/4″ Weight: 233 lbs.
Box 3: 92″ x 22 1/4″ x 9 1/4″ Weight: 178 lbs.
Box 4: 92″ x 22 1/4″ x 9 1/4″ Weight: 167 lbs.
Box 5: 118″ x 17″ x 26″ Weight: 35 lbs.