OVERBUILT FOR A SMOOTHER RIDE
The Rogue Echo Bike combines heavy-duty steel, precision engineering, and convenient customization to forge a stronger, sturdier fan bike.
Weighing in at 123 LBS, Version 3.0 of the Echo Bike provides the same rock solid foundation and convenient portability as the prior model, with the addition of several design upgrades. This includes an improved LCD console that not only tracks intervals, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and more, but also now features Bluetooth / ANT+ compatibility, allowing users to connect to various cycling apps for even more performance feedback.
The bike’s quiet, belt-driven steel fan blade produces a smooth, consistent ride, and a re-positioned seat adjustment knob enables quick changes between different athletes with no snags or interference. A customized Version 3.0 Wind Guard is also available as an optional add-on, now updated with a more streamlined, low-profile design.
The Echo Bike connected console has been designed to open up many possibilities for enhancing training by connecting to devices and apps. Specifically it has capability to accept a Heart Rate input from a chest strap, wrist strap or other device that will transmit that signal using either ANT+ or BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
Our Warranty: Rogue Fitness (Rogue) warrants that the ECHO Bike (Product) shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase when the product is used under normal uses and conditions and as recommended in the User Guide
- Patented Design
- Quality Steel Construction for Dependable Stability
- Weight: 123 LBS / 330 LB weight limit
- Height: 52.25” (to top of handles)
- Length: 55” (overall with seat in position furthest from fan cage)
- Width: 29.5” (at handles – widest point)
- Footprint: 44.5” x 23.75”
- LCD Console Display (5″ wide x 8″ tall) with customizable modes – Bluetooth / ANT+ compatible. Batteries included.
- Belt Driven Steel Fan
- Adjustable Seat with 11 height and 5 front/back settings
- 1.5” Diameter Rubber Grip Handles
- Metal Pedals
- Texture Black powder coat finish
- Rubber Leveling Feet
- All Hardware & Assembly Tools Included
THE ROGUE ECHO BIKE IS COMPATIBLE WITH THESE OPTIONAL ADD-ONS:
- Echo Bike Wind Guard V3 – New streamlined, low-profile design. Plastic shield covers part of the bike’s cage to reduce air blowback. Transparent grey finish.
- Echo Bike Phone Holder – Plastic mount that screws onto the mast of the bike. Holder has inside dimensions of 3.5″ wide x 6.125″ tall with open north/south ends for taller phones.
- Bottle Cage – Fits a wide variety of bottles currently offered through Rogue, including: BlenderBottle, Camelback Podium Bottle, and most standard 16.9oz water bottles (it is NOT compatible with YETI bottles or larger 32oz Nalgene bottles). Hardware for mounting the cage is already pre-installed on the bike for an easy, convenient install.
- – The Turf Tire and Handle Kit is designed to replace the standard front foot of the unit, adding a new level of maneuverability to this overbuilt 127 LB “stationary” bike.
COMPATIBLE WITH BLUETOOTH / ANT+ HEART RATE MONITORS:
Color Black Made In USA No Product Weight 123LB, 330LB weight limit Length 55″ Width 29.5″ Height 52.25″ Diameter 1.5” diameter rubber grip handles Foot Print 44.5″ x 23.75″ Steel Notes 2×3″, 1.25×3″, and 1.625×3.125″ steel finished in a texture black powdercoat
WHAT SETS THE ECHO BIKE APART1
MAX STABILITY & A SMOOTHER RIDE
At 123 LBS, the patented Echo Bike 3.0 is not the wobbling breed of exercise bike. Its reinforced steel construction gives it the rigidity and balance to help eliminate sways and bumps during even max output bursts, and the fan’s steady response delivers a uniquely consistent, smooth riding experience. For added stability, we’ve included rubber leveling feet under each base tube. These feet adapt to your flooring and provide added “stick,” helping to level the bike even if it’s not on a level surface.2
LCD CONSOLE – NOW BLUETOOTH / ANT+ COMPATIBLE
The mounted LCD console measures 5” wide x 8” tall and features a crystal clear, high contrast display. Athletes can select or create a wide range of modes, including Intervals (20/10, 10/20 or a custom Work/Rest interval), Target (choose a goal Time, Distance or Calories and the console will count down based on your selection), and Heart Rate Tracking (please note that a heart rate transmitter is required to send data, but is not included). The console runs on four AA batteries, which are included, and is now Bluetooth / ANT+ compatible, enabling users to connect to their favorite cycling apps.3
The Echo Bike is built with a range of durable steel tubing (2″ x 3″, 1.25″ x 3″, and 1.625″ x 3.125″) finished in a texture black powdercoat. The adjustable padded seat locks into 8 different height settings and 5 front-to-back settings, and the 1.5” diameter rubber-grip handles are welded directly to the bike’s arms for added rigidity. A steel step plate is provided along with knurled 4.5” long rotating foot pegs and metal pedals. The fan itself is a belt-driven, precision steel blade. As an update with Version 3.0, we’ve also moved the seat adjustment knob to the backside of the seat post, which prevents it from catching on loose clothing when the user gets on or off the bike.4
PART OF A COMPLETE WORKOUT
Whether you train out of a garage gym or run your own large-scale facility, the Echo Bike makes a logical companion piece to some of the other top machines in the industry,5
EASY ASSEMBLY + PORTABILITY
Assembly is required to set up the Echo Bike, but all necessary tools and black hardware are included standard with your order, along with easy step-by-step guidelines. While the fully constructed bike is a beast, we’ve included a set of 1″ wide polyurethane wheels at the front of the unit, allowing it to be rolled around the gym or stored out of the way with ease.