Built on 30 years of fitness engineering and technology, the ProForm Pro 2000 is designed to burn more calories, improve real-road conditioning, and boost cardio endurance. So your health, your family, and your home get exactly what they need.
Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
- Footprint: 39.15” W x 79” D x 71.4” H | Tread Belt: 22” x 60”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- 7 inches backlit over sized LCD with racetrack display, iFit compatible. Integrated device shelf
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z commercial Pro, 0 to 12 MPH Quick Speed
- -3 – 15% Digital Quick Decline & Incline Control
- Commercial 1 ply non stretch tread belt, proshox cushioning, EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor