The EX-5 is a favorite among the Echelon community—and for good reason: it boasts everything you need for effective cycling workouts without sacrificing aesthetic appeal. Built with performance in-mind, this connected bike offers an array of adjustable features so you can fine-tune your workouts in a way that’s best for your body and fitness goals. Among the most dynamic features are its 32 silent magnetic resistance levels. An easy-grip indexing knob located directly in front of the seat makes it easy move through all 32 levels as you cycle so you can condition with precision. The EX-5 also features a 180° rotating mounted console, enabling you to take your workouts beyond the bike. Simply snap your smart device into place, flip it over the handlebars and you’re good to go. Whether your aim is to de-stress, train for a competition or anything in-between, you can count on the EX-5 to get you there.
- Engineered for Performance Competition-style seat and ergonomic bullhorn handlebars mimic the feeling of a traditional road bike and align your body for optimal riding form.
- Custom Resistance Increase or decrease the intensity of your workout from the easy-to-reach knob with 32 levels of silent, magnetic resistance.
- Adjustable Features Slide the handlebars and seat up/down or fore/aft until you find the perfect riding position. Plus, SPD compatible clip-in toe cages fit cycling cleats or standard atheltic shoes.
- Built-In Device Holder Secure your smartphone or tablet to the built-in device holder to explore classes, follow along with instructors, and track your progress on the Echelon Leaderboard during every workout.
- Live & On-Demand Classes Workout on your own time with live and on-demand fitness classes led by Echelon instructors who motivate you to reach your goals.
- Real-Time Workout Data Track performance stats like Leaderboard ranking, distance, speed, calorie burn, and total output for every workout.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders Stay hydrated during your workout with two frame-mounted water bottle holders within easy reach.
- Mounted Dumbbell Racks Store up to 2lbs hand weights within easy reach during your workout. Weights sold separately.