As Clear as the Big, Blue Sky
The AW6500 combines high definition Aluminum Dome Tweeters that deliver clean, detailed treble, and a 6.5” BDSS™ mid/bass driver pressure-coupled with a huge 10” passive bass radiator that delivers unforgettably clear, deep, impactful bass you won’t believe you’re getting from a single outdoor speaker.
Integrated Bass Radiators
The AW6500’s 5.5 x 10″ bass radiator, pressure coupled with the active BDSS mid/bass drivers, pumps out bass rivaling an 8″ woofer in less space. You can fill the outdoors with rich, full-frequency audio even at low volume.
Clean, Crisp Highs
The AW6500’s Aluminum Dome Tweeters feature ultralight, rigid construction that enables them to play significantly higher frequencies than we can hear, providing effortless, distortion-free performance within and beyond the audible range.
Accurate Midrange, Dynamic Bass
The AW6500’s 6.5″ woofers deliver deep audio throughout your outdoor space. Featuring the innovative Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS), the same driver technology found in our top indoor speakers, the AW6500 delivers output usually associated with a larger driver, while retaining a smaller driver’s improved dispersion and midrange definition for clear, impactful sound.
- Custom-Engineered Drivers for clear, detailed outdoor sound
- Integrated Waveguide for a smooth response
- Mineral-filled Polymer Cone hear near and far
- Ready to Play come rain or come shine
- Tough PolyStone™ Exterior for durability and longevity
- Total Frequency Response: 40 Hz → 30,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: (1 watt @ 1 meter) 92 dB
- Type: A/V Receiver Crossover Setting
- Peak Power Handling: 200 watts
- A/V Receiver Crossover Settings: Large (40 Hz)
- Audio Inputs
- Speaker Inputs: (1) Pair of 5-Way Binding Posts – Gold Plated
- Height: 8.88″ (22.56 cm)
- Width: 14.44″ (36.68 cm)
- Depth: 9.25″ (23.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.17 kg)
- Driver Enclosure Type: PolyStone
- Driver Complement
- (1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Pure Aluminum Dome – Tweeter
- (1) 6.5″ (16.51 cm) d (Round) BDSS Bass – Mid/Woofer
- (1) 5.5″ (13.97 cm) h x 10″ (25.4 cm) w (Oval) Pressure Driven – Bass Radiator