The Cybex Priam4 combines timeless luxury styling and smart German engineering for a stroller that can do it all.
New for the Priam4, a one-pull harness system allows parents to secure their child quickly and easily: Simply fasten the clips, close the buckle and pull the harness to fit, as you would with a car seat. Other new features include easier assembly, refreshed colors, a redesigned bassinet (sold separately) and cup holder placement closer to parents.
Featuring leather-look details and durable yet luxurious fabrics, the Priam is as fashionable as it is functional. For baby’s first months, combine the Priam with a Cybex car seat or carrycot (sold separately). When the strolling gets tough, push the Priam in two-wheel mode—or even replace the front wheels with skis (sold separately) for winter walks in the city.
All models include all-terrain wheels to help you get where you’re going with ease, and an expandable storage basket is sleek but roomy enough for all the essentials.
The Cybex Priam folds easily with one hand and also stands when folded, making it simple to store away at a restaurant, on a train or at home.
- One-pull harness helps you secure your child in seconds with just one hand
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Seat can be removed and replaced with Cybex car seat or carrycot
- Reclines with one hand to three positions
- Height of seat allows stroller to be used as a high chair at a restaurant
- Seat with generous padding is durable and luxurious
- Folds easily with one hand and with seat attached
- When folded, can rest in standing position or be trolleyed like luggage
- Oversized, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window offers complete sun coverage
- Leather-look handlebar can be raised taller than most (up to 43″) for tall parents
- Leather-look bumper bar opens on both sides for easy access
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions and is easy to clean
- Generous shopping basket with magnetic closure can be extended to fit a diaper bag
- Unique two-wheel mode helps the stroller go up steps or over rough terrain like sand or snow
- Can be paired with numerous accessories, including front-wheel skis, footmuff, sibling board and more
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: Birth (with infant car seat or carry cot) to 55 pounds
- Dimensions with wheels and seat: 36.2″L x 23.6″W x 44.5″H
- Folded dimensions with wheels and seat: 37″L x 23.6″W x 14.5″H
- Product weight: 28.1 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Priam4 stroller frame with all-terrain wheels
- Cybex Priam4 seat pack
- Rain cover
- Bumper bar
- Cup holder
- Car seat adapters for Cybex infant car seats