The Gazelle S is the first Cybex convertible stroller, seamlessly transitioning from a single to a double stroller with no additional adapters required.
Use the Gazelle S in single mode with the reversible toddler seat, a bassinet or a car seat from Cybex or several popular brands. Headed out for groceries or a day on the town? Move the stroller seat to the lower position and attach the included shopping basket to the upper position. Bring everything you need for your journey between the 22-pound-capacity shopping basket and 28-pound capacity underseat basket.
As a double stroller, the Gazelle S offers plenty of flexibility for siblings or twins, offering more than 20 configurations and a 50-pound weight capacity per seat. Add the Gazelle S Kidboard sold separately, and a third child can come along for the ride.
The Cybex Gazelle S includes suspension in all four wheels, as well as in the frame of the stroller, to absorb shock over rough terrain. Features like an independent adjustable back and leg support, oversized canopy with mesh window, and one-hand adjustable handlebar ensure comfort for both child and parent.
The Cybex Gazelle S includes the single stroller and the second seat, along with several accessories such as car seat adapters, a removable shopping bag and a cup holder.
With a load leg that adds extra stability, a side-impact protection system and innovative smartphone technology, the Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat is a top choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into the chest clip of the Aton 2 sends alerts to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The alerts notify parents when the child has been accidentally left in the car, helping to avoid unthinkable tragedies. Alerts also sound when the child unbuckles themselves in a moving vehicle, when a child has been seated for too long, and when the back seat has become too warm or cool.
The Cybex Aton 2 features a unique side-impact protection system, which include arms that extend from the side of the handle to absorb up to 25% more forces in a collision. Plus, the load leg in the base extends to the floor of your car, reducing crash forces by up to 50%.
This travel system includes the Gazelle S stroller, second seat, Aton 2 infant car seat and base, and car seat adapters to attach the Aton 2 onto the Gazelle S.
- Easily converts from a single to double stroller without additional adapters
- Folds with both seats attached
- Independent back and leg adjustments offer multiple configurations, allowing you to position your child for comfort
- Supports 20+ configurations using stroller seats, carrycots, car seats or shopping baskets
- Compatible with car seats from Cybex, Nuna and Maxi-Cosi (with included adapters) or Chicco, Graco, Britax and Peg-Perego (with adapters sold separately)
- Removable shopping basket can be used in the upper position, providing extra storage up to 22 lbs.
- Extra-large, easy access underseat basket holds 28 pounds
- Premium design with an all-aluminum frame with taupe finish, leatherette handlebar and bumper bar, and high-quality fabrics
- All-wheel suspension with integrated frame shock absorption system provides a smooth ride over a variety of surfaces
- Extendable XXL sun canopy with mesh window and a UPF 50+ rating
- One-hand height-adjustable handlebar offers comfortable steering for all users
Car Seat Features
- SensorSafe technology in chest clip alerts parents to potentially unsafe situations
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be installed without base using European seat belt routing
- Removable newborn insert provides additional support up to 11 pounds
- Can be a travel system with Cybex and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- SensorSafe chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver’s cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle’s last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver’s phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car’s OBD port and syncs with caregiver’s cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Dimensions: 41.3” L x 25.4” W x 43.1” H
- Folded dimensions: 32.5” L x 25.4” W x 12” H
- Weight capacity: 6 months to 50 pounds (from birth with Gazelle S carrycot or car seat)
Stroller weight: 27.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30 inches
- Dimensions: 25″L x 17.25″W x 15.25″H
- Car seat weight: 9.5 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Stroller frame
- Second seat
- Gazelle seat unit
- Shopping basket
- Rain cover
- Cup holder
- Car seat adapters
- Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat with SensorSafe
- Base with load leg