BendPak HD-7P 7,000-Lb. Capacity / Narrow Car Lift / High Rise Four-Post Vehicle Lift
The HD-7P is a 7,000-lb. capacity, narrow-configuration four-post lift. This model offers compact convenience, so it also helps maintain an open, fresh appearance in more spacious garages.
Narrow Spaces Need the HD-7P Four-Post Lift
The HD-7P does not require a special foundation, nor does it involve complicated installation procedures. It’s simply the perfect service lift for shops or garages with limited floor space. This four-post lift is about the size of a typical parking space and fits nicely as a residential or commercial parking lift. The applications are endless, but what else would you expect from BendPak? After being in this business for over 50 years, our reputation is as solid as our lifts. If you’ve ever owned a BendPak four-post lift, you know that means a lot.
Get the most out of smaller spaces and compact vehicles with BendPak’s HD-7P. This narrow lift shaves 10.5” off the overall width of a standard-size model, which makes for slightly narrower space between the columns too. If you want a 7,000-lb. capacity four-post lift but can’t sacrifice the precious inches taken up by the wider HD-7W, this is the car lift for you. Store classic cars, racers and compact vehicles comfortably and safely.
- Dependable design | Four heavy-duty stainless steel lifting wire ropes and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway make this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
- Dual-hub wire rope sheaves | BendPak’s over-engineered designs reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and wire rope. We insist on using dual-hub wire rope sheaves when appropriate because they ensure that a safer, higher-quality product. With BendPak, total peace-of-mind comes standard with every lift.
- Multi-level locking positions | Each four-post lift is equipped with multiple lock positions for variable-height parking. Pneumatic push-button controls will simultaneously release all four independent safety locks.
- Heavy-duty wire rope | The car lift structure is outfitted with four high-quality stainless steel lifting wire ropes that are rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of the rope is more than 822% of the entire lift’s maximum lifting capacity! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all wire rope is fully enclosed within the lift structure.
- Electric-hydraulic power system | We incorporate maintenance-free electric-hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
- Large base plates | 10″ x 12″ base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-7P. Your four-post lift will be stable and secure for as long as you own it.
- Caster kit | Optional 4-piece caster kit makes your lift portable, with or without a car situated on the raised platform.
- Integrated design | For your safety and convenience, the wire ropes, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within the car lift columns.
- Low-deck runways | The low, 4.5″ high runways on this four-post lift are made to accommodate low-bodied sports and race cars, as well as mid-size sedans, light trucks and virtually any vehicle under 7,000 lbs.
- Longer approach ramps | The approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground-clearance vehicles. It’s the little bit that makes a big difference.
- Automatic safety locks | Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device that engages in the unlikely event of wire rope failure.
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- High lift with short runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8″ aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25″ roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
- Lifting Capacity* | 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle | 3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle | 3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg)
- A – Min. Runway Height | 4.5″ (114 mm)
- B – Max. Rise | 82″ (2,083 mm)
- C – Max. Lifting Height | 86.5″ (2,197 mm)
- Time to Full Rise | 35
- Outside Dimensions:
- D – Overall Width | 99.75″ (2,534 mm)
- E – Outside Length | 174″ (4,420 mm)
- F – Overall Length | 200″ (5,080 mm)
- G – Height of Columns | 100″ (2,540 mm)
- Inside Dimensions:
- H – Width Between Columns | 89.75″ (2,280 mm)
- I – Drive-Thru Clearance | 76.5″ (1,943 mm)
- J – Runway Width | 19″ (483 mm)
- K – Length of Runways | 164″ (4,166 mm)
- L – Width Between Runways | 37.5″ (953 mm) or
- M – Runway Centerline | 56.5″ (1,435 mm) or
- N – Outside Edge of Runways | 75.5″ (1,918 mm) or
- Minimum Wheelbase:
- Rated Capacity | 115″ (2,921 mm)
- 75% Capacity | 100″ (2,540 mm)
- 50% Capacity | 85″ (2,159 mm)
- 25% Capacity | 70″ (1,778 mm)
- Locking Positions | 15
- Lock Spacing | Every 4″ / 102 mm
- Power Unit:
- Motor | 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Noise | 45 db
PLEASE NOTE, IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This item ships by truck. Additional shipping charges will apply to ship to a Non-Commercial Address. (Liftgate Delivery is not an option on this product. You must provide a way to get it off the truck.)
- SALES TAX | BendPak collects California Sales Tax unless a properly filled out tax exemption form is provided. Sales Tax will NOT be applied at checkout.
- Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 2017.