The power to change the Summit X3 from a jogging stroller to an everyday stroller is at your fingertips. The handlebar features a remote lock, allowing you to lock the stroller for a steady ride during a run or leave it swiveling for better maneuverability in everyday situations. Air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension make for smooth strolling on any terrain. The Summit X3 is also suitable from birth with the addition of an infant car seat (but consult your pediatrician about the appropriate age to start jogging with a baby).
The Baby Jogger Summit X3 by Robin Arzón was designed in partnership with marathon runner and fitness instructor Robin Arzón and inspired by her hustle. Bold black and dazzling gold accents—from the rims to the stitching to the tone-on-tone seat back print—raise the bar on style. The gold grid print on the canopy interior is inspired by the streets of New York City and designed by a local NYC artist. Vegan leather harness covers, reflective canopy accents, and a gold-stitched safety tether complete the sleek look. The Summit X3 Jogging Stroller is designed to keep up as you hustle like a mother.
- Patented quick-fold technology
- Patented, all-wheel suspension for smooth strolling
- Remote wheel lock on the handlebar allows for locking or unlocking the swiveling front wheel
- Quick-release, air-filled tires for all-terrain navigation
- Hand-operated rear drum brakes for increased control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position sun canopy with two peek-a-boo windows and side ventilation panels
- Seat reclines to near-flat position with vents and retractable weather cover
- Rear parking brake
- Storage strap keeps stroller closed when folded
- Open: 50.79″L x 25.79″W x 41.73″H
- Folded: 34.6″L x 25.7″W x 15.35″H
- Stroller weight: 28.44 pounds
- Weight limit: 75 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame