Campfire Audio and Astell&Kern have earned the recognition of audiophiles around the world thanks to their excellent technology introduced with the first collaboration model, AK Solaris X, which is a celebrated product that recreates the deep, rich sound of Astell&Kern. Now, Astell&Kern and Campfire Audio join forces once again to present PATHFINDER, a new hybrid IEM that offers amazing technology and sound.
The Combination for Perfect Balance
A completely new IEM design was needed for a wider frequency range, realistic reproduction, and a perfect balance. To achieve this, PATHFINDER has a new Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature (BA) Driver from Knowles for the key part of the midrange, dual BA drivers for high frequencies, as well as two dynamic drivers with a hybrid diaphragms that create bass and midrange. A Radial Venting Acoustic Chamber, newly developed by Campfire Audio, is applied to the two Custom 10mm Dynamic Drivers. The 3D-printed chamber design naturally expresses the intense low-frequency sound produced by the two dynamic drivers while preserving the unique sound of the Dynamic Driver.
- Precision-Milled Aluminum Shell
- New level of performance, custom dual balanced armature drivers + T.A.E.C.
- The world’s first, all new ‘Dual Chamber’ balanced armature driver technology
- Rich and visceral bass, all-new dual custom 10mm dynamic drivers
- Model: PATHFINDER
- Transducer Type
- [High] Custom Dual Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
- [Mid] All-New ‘Dual Chamber’ Balanced Armature Driver Technology from Knowles
- [Mid-Low to Sub-Bass] All-New Dual Custom 10mm Dynamic Drivers paired with Radial Venting Technology
- 2.5mm Silver-Plated Copper Cable
- 3.5mm Silver-Plated Copper Cable
- 4.4mm Silver-Plated Copper Cable
- Material / Design: Aluminum shell / Hand polished stainless steel threaded spout / Stainless steel Inlay and Parts
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-20kHz
- SPL: 94dB @ 1kHz 13.49mVrms
- Impedance: 6.2 Ohm @ 1kHz
- Total Harmonic: Distortion Less than 1%