A Pocket Powerhouse
True to the core values of Astell&Kern, high fidelity sound lies at the heart of the SR25 MKII, delivering exceptional audio performance to a diverse range of music lovers. The most distinctive feature of the Astell&Kern A&norma product line is its compact form factor. However, the SR25 MKII offers more detailed sound than its predecessor, allowing the clear expression of each and every instrument and vocal note. The SR25 MKII offers more versatile connectivity options with the addition of a 4.4mm balanced output for the first time in an A&norma player, LDAC, as well as Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, which support and deliver true audiophile sound quality.
Better Sound. Familiar Feel.
Not all DACs sound the same. The SR25 MKII delivers improved performance across the board compared to the SR25, including bass response, dynamic range, soundstage, imaging and more. The SR25 MKII utilizes Astell&Kern’s latest audio design technology for clear and natural high-resolution sound with more clearly defined upper and lower ranges providing listeners with a deeper, more rounded sound.
Multiple Output Options
The SR25 MKII supports 4.4mm balanced output. With 2.5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4mm output options, you can connect an even wider variety of devices. The 4.4mm balanced output provides improved dynamic range and bass response, supports a wide soundstage, offers clear imaging, and captures subtle details in the audio source.
- Display: 3.6 inch HD (720 x 1280) TFT LCD
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
- Sample Rate: PCM – 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32 bits per sample) / DSD Native – DSD 64 (1 bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD 128 (1 bit 5.6 MHz), Stereo / DSD 256 (1 bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output Level: Unalanced 2Vrms / Balanced 4Vrms (Condition No Load)
- CPU: Quad-Core
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS43194 x2 (Dual Dac)
- Decoding: Support up to 32 bit / 384kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- Input: USB Type-C input (for charging PC and MAC)
- Outputs: Unbalanced Out (3.5mm), Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported | 4.4mm, only 5-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4gHz)
- Bluetooth: V4.2 (A2DP, AVRCP, Qualcomm®aptXTM HD, LDAC)
- Dimensions: 2.5 inch (63.5mm) (w) x 4.26 inch (108.3mm) (h) x 0.63 inch (16.1mm) (d)
- Weight: 6.27 oz (178 g)