Bumbleride brings its eco-conscious, adventure-ready style to the Bumbleride Era, the company’s first stroller with four wheels and a reversible seat that allows your child to face you or face forward.
New for 2022, an updated brake is easier to use and sandal friendly, while the bumper bar is also easier to attach and remove. Several new color options are available, including Sand beige with a checked print contrast, Dusk grey with a wool blend fabric that is soft to the touch, and Olive green with a matte black frame.
While the Era isn’t intended for jogging, it still conquers rough terrain with its tough, air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension. With its compact, standing fold and smaller footprint, the Bumbleride Era is the perfect companion for families who want a rugged all-terrain stroller that’s still convenient for everyday life.
The Bumbleride Era is newborn-ready when you recline the seat to a flat position or pair the stroller with an infant car seat or overnight-approved bassinet. Easy-access pockets and a generous cargo basket store everything you need for the day.
The fabrics on Bumbleride strollers are water-resistant, thanks to PFC-free durable water repellant, and plastic components are made from 25% recycled recycled fishing nets. Plus, the Era is the first stroller to feature a handlebar made of cork—an all-natural material that’s durable, antimicrobial, comfortable, non-toxic and sustainable.
- Reversible seat allows your child to face you in the early days and face forward as they get older
- Air-filled tires with all-wheel suspension allow for smooth strolling over bumpy terrain
- Can be used from birth by attaching a car seat for a travel system (using adapters sold separately), a bassinet (sold separately) or by reclining the seat to a flat position
- Stroller folds compactly, with auto-lock and self-standing feature for space saving and convenience
- Plastic components 25% recycled fishing nets
- PFC Free durable water repellant fabrics
- Fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and are OEKO-TEX certified
- Handlebar is made of cork: a natural material that’s durable, anti-microbial, 100% sustainable, naturally waterproof, non-toxic, and ergonomic
- Tone-one-tone detailing for stitching and recline strap for a cohesive look
- One-handed recline to multiple positions, including flat position for sleeping and newborns
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension adds sun coverage
- Long seat and footwell accommodate a taller child
- Oversized cargo basket includes zippered pocket for air pump (included)
- Fabrics are machine-washable
- Dimensions: 32.5″L x 24.5″W x 40.5″H
- Folded dimensions: 29.5″L x 24.5″W x 13″H
- Seat dimensions: 9.5″L x 12.5″W
- Seat to top of backrest: 19.5″L x 13″W
- Seat to top of canopy: 25″H
- Product weight: 27 pounds
- Weight of frame: 20 pounds
- Weight limit: 55 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bumbleride Era stroller
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- Bumper bar